PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 679/2016 ("GDPR")
- 777 Motors S.r.l. (hereinafter, "777 Motors" or the " Owner "), based in Monza (MB), postcode 820900 Viale di Vedano 5 c/o Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, VAT number 12503370962, as "Owner" of the treatment, it uses the personal data of the subjects involved in the treatment (hereinafter, the " Interested "), and in particular of the users of the services offered by 777 Motors who access the website www.777hypercar.com to contact and request information from the Data Controller (hereinafter, " Request for Information"). Personal data is provided directly by the interested party, for the following purposes: a) management of the request for information and use of the related services; and b) statistical purposes on anonymized data. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent for the purposes referred to in letter a).
- 777 Motors informs that, for the aforementioned purposes, the data of the interested party will also be processed with IT, telematic, paper and manual tools, in compliance with the confidentiality and security rules established by law.
- The provision of personal data is optional. However, any refusal to provide data for the purposes relating to registration on the site, referred to in point 1) letter a) above, will make it impossible for 777 Motors to contact and obtain information. Any subsequent opposition or revocation to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purpose will also result in the immediate suspension of the correspondence between the interested party and 777 Motors regarding the Request for Information. The consent of the interested party is not necessary for the processing of data anonymously for the purpose indicated in point 1 lett. b).
- The data of the interested party will not be disseminated. However, 777 Motors may communicate your personal data to other companies of the 777 Motors group for purposes strictly related to the provision of the requested services. In any case, for all the purposes indicated in point 1, within the organization of the Data Controller, the data may be processed by the persons in charge of the competent offices for the performance of the individual processing activities.
- The personal data of the interested party will be stored on servers located within the European Union. The personal data of the interested party will not be transferred outside the European Union. The personal data collected for the processing purposes indicated in point (a) of paragraph 1 will be kept for the entire duration of the correspondence between the interested party and 777 Motors relating to the Request for Information.
- The interested party has the right to: a) obtain the cessation of processing in cases where his personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already provided by our company (so-called right of opposition); b) obtain information in relation to the purposes for which the personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access); c) obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning the interested party (so-called right of rectification); d) obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning the interested party in the following cases (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) the interested party has withdrawn his consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of his consent; (iii) the interested party has opposed the processing of personal data concerning him in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (iv) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we point out that the retention of personal data by 777 Motors is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation); e) obtain that the personal data concerning the interested party are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (i) the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful but the interested party still opposes the cancellation of personal data by us; (iii) personal data are necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (iv) the interested party has opposed the processing and is awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for processing with respect to those of the interested party (so-called right of limitation); f) receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning the interested party, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability).
- Finally, we remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio n.121, 00186 ROME), in order to assert your rights in relation to the processing of personal data.
The Data Controller, pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR, is 777 Motor S.r.l. (hereinafter, " 777 Motors" or the " Owner "), based in Monza (MB), postcode 820900 Viale di Vedano 5 c/o Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, VAT number 12503370962. The Data Controller can be contacted for requests or reports at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org. By writing to the address email@example.com, the interested party may exercise the rights indicated in paragraph 6 of this Information.